The NAS bilingual education is built in line with the Being Ambitious philosophy of Nord Anglia Education. We strive to bring the best of Chinese, western, and international philosophies and practice together. Our Mission is for every student to be:
- Ambitious and develop academically, socially and personally through engaging learning experiences both inside the classroom and beyond.
- Life-long learners who are knowledgeable, creative thinkers who are able to work effectively on their own and collaboratively.
- Responsible, caring and ethical Chinese citizens, who make a positive contribution on a global level.
- Respectful of themselves, others and the environment. Accepting of others in keeping with the multilingual, multicultural nature of the school.
Create open-minded, confident learners with inquiring minds by having high academic standards and expectations through our personalized approach to learning
- Develop socially confident global citizens who are collaborative and demonstrate intercultural understanding and awareness.
- Ensure each student is treated as an individual, with opportunities to develop their strengths,
- personality and passions.
- Education: To have a coherent, holistic understanding of education between disciplines and levels.
- Individual Differences and Respect: To respect and accept the individual differences, rights and thoughts of others.
- High Ethical and Academic Standards: To assume responsibility for their actions. To target high achievement in education and be ambitious about it.
- Social and Global Awareness: To be responsible, caring and ethical global citizens, who make a positive contribution to solve global issues that concern all humanity, to raise awareness of society to solve these problems.